When it comes to landscaping, the spring is a great time to get started on planting new flowers, bushes, and trees. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Plan ahead. Decide what you want to plant and where you want to plant it before you start digging. This will help you avoid making any mistakes and will save you time.
2. Prepare the soil. Before you plant anything, be sure to till the soil and add compost or manure to help improve the quality of the soil.
3. Choose the right plants. Not all plants are created equal – some plants thrive in shade while others need lots of sun. Be sure to choose plants that are suited for your climate and the conditions of your soil.
4. Water regularly. Newly-planted plants need plenty of water to get them started off on the right foot. Make sure to water them regularly, especially during the hot summer months.
5. Mulch generously. Mulching helps retain moisture in the soil, and it also helps suppress weed growth. Use a good quality mulch to get the best results
With these tips in mind, you’re ready to start planting and creating the perfect landscape for your home. Happy gardening!